Sunday, September 9, 2007

Radiation Check September 7

Doctors said he is looking EXCELLENT and doing EXTREMELY well.

Only problems as of late are a self inflicted wound on shin (bump and bruise)while wrestling brothers. Nice cut on the bald head from falling onto a box while having a pillow fight with his brothers and the Rawie Boys!!

God is Good. He gained two pounds last week. Joshua has eaten very well this weekend. Saturday night he had 3 tacos and 4 quesadias (sp).

Radiation and chemotherapy next week again.

Happy Birthday to those of you with September birthdays. I hope we did not forget anyone???!!! (Uncle Robert, Uncle Kirk, Grandma, Ashley, Mom)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been wanting to talk to you guys about Joshua being my schools sparrow Im not sure if you know what that is but the school helps raise money for treatment and helps out with alot of things...and can also put on fun activities for joshua.
But every year our school has a sparrow and we already talked to the school they said it would be a possibiltie...so just call me or I will call you when I get the final yes or no..I love you all!!
Braiden

Anonymous said...

That is such good news! It is wonderful to see prayers answered! I will continue to pray that the radiation/chemo will get the bad guys and leave the good! And for continued hunger. You are continually on my mind and in my prayers.

Just Jennie said...

Glenn & Deana,

Sorry I haven't gotten in contact with you guys, but you have all been mightily in our prayers since I found out about everything from Teresa a few months ago. Just wanted to let you we love you and are praying for Joshua's complete healing and for wisdom and knowledge and grace for you both.

We LOVE you and He loves you more!

Anonymous said...

JOSHUA IS GAINING WEIGHT!!! Great news. Your never far from our thoughts and prayers.

Mark Clark said...

Joshua & family, We are thinking and praying for you often, along with hundreds of other people from various churches here in TN. Keep gaining weight.
glory to God!
Love Mark and Sara Clark

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys are doing great! I'm glad to see Mr. Johnston back at school again. There is one problem, though. His hair is growing back! I think it's time for another shave...

Anonymous said...

Joshua you are my super hero. I am so proud of you. I learned of you from a message board I am on with "Smoochie Grandma" her name is Pamela and I believe you know her through church. I am praying for you Joshua, I know one day you will be running around without worring about going to the doctors. I can't wait to see that day.