Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Check Up Results

We received the results from the last CT scan and Joshua still has a cancerous spot in his right lung. We are a little discouraged as things were going so well. We were expecting it to be gone.

Joshua has had a rough week. He had a double chemo on October 29 and two radioactive dyes put into his body for the CT scan. He was sick in the mornings most of the week. He seems to be getting stronger this week. He has also caught a very bad cold that cannot drop into his lungs.

Major Prayer Request: We would like you all to pray (In the name of the KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS - JESUS CHRIST) that cold would be gone and that the cancer would be gone from his body and that he would be healed (Amen).

Thank you for your prayers...that's what we need most!!!!!!!!!

God's got an army...Not afraid to fight...Soldiers of the cross...Children of the Light...Warriors of Righteousness...With Healing in your hands...God's got an army marching through the land...let me hear a war cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mark Clark said...

We continue to pray for all of you.Joshua has the heart of a lion and I am in awe of his courage and strength.I hope Joshua is feeling better by now. Keep us informed and God Bless.
Love Mark And Sara Clark
Tennessee

Anonymous said...

Joshua fought the battle at Jericho and the walls came tumbling down......And as your Joshua fights this battle, I pray that cancer is defeated and he is well. No colds or flu or any other illness shall prosper in his little body. Our Lord is our Great Physician and will heal him. I pray for you all too for strength and comfort for all of you. Love to all. Your Cousin Laura in SD

Shiela Dolby said...

I really enjoyed spending time with you and your mom Deena. I have been praying for Joshua and your family and will continue to. I wish you all a great holiday and hope this will not burden the reason for the season but just make it stronger. I know your faith is strong and God knows that too. Take care! Love ya :)

Erin said...

Hi,
I stumbled across your blog while searching for something on the internet. I just wanted to say that I am a survivor of stage III Wilms' Tumor with radiation and chemotherapy. I was not quite six when I was diagnosed and now I am 30!

I will be praying for your son!

PS My maiden name was Johnston :)